Hello, I’m glad you want to know more about me and my work. if this is your first time on Murtaza Amin Dot Com, I recommend you to go through this page properly to know more about me.
I (as you all know) am Murtaza Amin, I run a moderately successful web-based business helping B2B companies clean their CRM / data/lists.
I live in Nagpur, MS, India (moved back from the US in 2016) to bootstrap my business in a tier two city in India.
I live to experience the world, for that I need to travel, I have been to 9 countries, and 15 states in India.
What do I do?
I’m an entrepreneur, I help companies improve Sales and get more leads for their business through CRM Cleaning and Big Data Mining.
I don’t talk the walk, I walk the talk, so, here you go.
- I generated over 300k $ in 2015 for myself and my company last year from the company I started in my parent’s garage single-handedly with zero capital.
- I generated over 3 Million $ in sales last year alone for a major Insurance Company (Gary Blackmon Insurance Agency) / SaaS-based Social Media monitoring company (Synthesio) / a major bank in the US (CBC National Bank) combined.
- I have earned over a quarter million views on the website I founded in 2012 MBA KaKeeda before selling it out to work on my new passion Prospex Network (BizProspex.com) and move to the states eventually.
- I have helped over 450 companies in the past two years to fill up their CRM’s with fresh/updated and active leads.
- I’m currently ranked as the top 3 Marketing Professionals on UpWork.
- And there is Murtaza Amin dot com too.
UpWork as you all know changed it’s pricing from 10% to 22.75% on May 4th, millions of freelancers and clients were shocked with this move, I thought to do something about it, I started a small movement that was joined by over ~230k people all over the world and was featured on Forbes / PoliticalAmerican / ViralNews and another dozen online and offline publications.
Read more about it here.
When I was in college, I found a way to get LinkedIn premium for free (I shared the trick with the LinkedIn team and got the due media recognition globally), I can’t share the link to the trick anymore because of an agreement with LinkedIn.
I found a bug in Google Forms on March 2nd and have shared it with the Google Forms team and waiting for their reply on the same, will share more details once I hear back from them on this.
Update on the Google forms bug, it wasn’t a bug, it was a system issue that was resolved later. (I love Google, it is perfect).
I love playing chess / enjoy reading (I’m not one of those avid readers though) / and yes, a traveller ( I don’t take photos of the places I visit because I believe in creating experiences and memories that will live and die with me)
What keeps me busy these days?
I’m currently busy writing a book on how to handle end to end Email Marketing for Small Businesses.
My Guiding Principles
- The things that are going to happen in life, are going to happen in life. Make the best of all your resources to achieve what you always wanted to.
- I have never worked for money in my life, I have worked and money came in eventually.
- Whether succeed or fail, I always wanted to do something that interests me and the internet has changed my life, the internet has given me wings to fly/travel and live the life I could have only dreamt of.
- You are the average of 5 people you most hang out with, make sure you make friends/mentors wisely.
- Always be open to learning.
Thank you for visiting.